Friday, December 19, 2008

Where do i begin?



I know it's been a while. i've been on a voyage of self discovery. After being kicked out of my apartment in Oakland Ca, i felt the call of the road or the sound of the jet engine rather as i hopped a quick flite to the PDX. what i found there was concerning at best and thus i have very little photo documentation.
as soon as i was picked up at the airport i was bombarded my by negative energy feilds(not to get all hippy on y'all)
everyone is losing it in Portland. maybe it's the constant rain or lack of any viable economy. Luckily my homie and Symptoms art director the Chilean was feeling the Angst and depression of portland so much he decided, after only one month of living there to drive back east, dropping me of in Fort Collins Colorado on the way.
i must say this was a breathtaking and amazing drive, giving me a new found respect of the ruggedness and vastness of the west.
from the Oregon plateau to the jagged mountains of Utah this is a trip i will never forget!

No comments: